Cranbourne West, VIC
EARN up to $89,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Car Allowance
Join the Industry Leaders in Sheet Processing System Development
Enjoy a Rewarding and Challenging Role in an International Company
Invest in Your Career Development in this Exciting Full-Time Position
Benefit From Numerous Incentives Including a Phone, Laptop & Travel
Our client develops and sells systems for sheet processing. Since they first entered the market in 1964, they have experienced considerable growth with sales and service companies in approximately 30 countries across three continents.
Our client is seeking a Service Engineer to join their company in Cranbourne West, VIC, with the potential to earn up to $89,000 per annum | Negotiable salary based on your experience between $70,000 - $75,000 per annum + car allowance.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide services including installation, repair and maintenance on a variety of equipment.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Perform field service for all equipment
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical issues with minimum assistance
- Complete machine moves independently and conduct installation start-ups and commissioning of equipment
- Build positive relationships with customers and provide a high level of customer service
- Instruct customers on machine operation, maintenance and safety
- Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics educational background
- Minimum of 2 years maintenance, installation and/or service experience
- Be able to travel approximately 90% of the time
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as necessary
- Must have a drivers licence and a valid passport
- Forklift licence would be an advantage
- Strong communication and reporting skills
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.