EARN up to $120,000 pa incl Super + Bonuses
Join an Innovative & Growing Flag Ship Laboratory
Use Your Leadership Skills in this Unique Opportunity
About The Company
Our client is a leading provider of commercial microbiological and chemistry testing services to the food, agricultural and environmental industries.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Laboratory Manager to join their company in Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience $90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation + Bonuses + Potential for Relocation Assistance
Reporting directly to the National Microbiology Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Management of human and financial resources to meet agreed performance targets
- Ensuring the laboratory operates to acceptable quality and turnaround time requirements
- Maintenance and extension of NATA accreditation
- QA responsibility for all analytical testing conducted within the laboratory
- Ensuring an efficient operation and adequate resourcing to enable reliability of service
- Management and administration of specific projects aimed at improving laboratory operations
- Monitoring and ensuring staff are operating to company standards and agreed KPIs
- Providing support to sales and customer service teams
The successful candidate will have:
- 6 years experience in a relevant field
- Previous laboratory management experience
- Experience in a commercial laboratory environment
- Tertiary qualification in a Microbiology discipline or related field
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Excel
- Commitment to workplace health and safety
What's in it for You?
- Generous salary package and bonus scheme
- Relocation assistance on offer for the right candidate
- Exciting future growth in an innovative and supportive environment
- Dynamic leadership role for the Flagship Microbiology Laboratory
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.