EARN up to $95,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Vehicle + Phone
Join a Leading and Successful Industrial Supplies Business
Showcase Your Management Skills | Enjoy a Relaxing Lifestyle
About The Company
Our client is a 100% Australian owned company servicing the local and Central Queensland region. Their key personnel have been involved with servicing the welding, fabrication, maintenance and mining industry for over 25 years. They pride themselves in providing the best possible service and advice to their customers.
If you are looking for a lifestyle change, Rockhampton is a buzzing country town which has so much to offer from affordable cost of living, fantastic schools and education and most of all, a relaxing lifestyle. With Mount Archer National Park nearby and the Capricorn Caves, there is an abundance of lifestyle activities to explore.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Branch Manager to join their company in Rockhampton, QLD, with the potential to earn up to $95,000 per annum | Negotiable Salary $75,000 - $95,000 + Superannuation + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Phone + Computer + Expenses.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the day to day running of the business, liaising directly to the MD
- Maintain KPI's and budget forecasts
- Keep abreast of opportunities and threats within the market
- Responsible for recruitment and dismissals of employees
- Ensure company procedures are adhered to by all employees
- Developing new business opportunities
- Will have previous sales and management experience
- Must have sound knowledge of welding products and consumables
- A good understanding of the market
- Excellent communication skills and good planning skills
- Ability to guide and motivate staff to achieve desired results
- Willing to travel within Central Queensland, visiting key account customers
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy a great remuneration structure and benefits
- Take advantage of a fantastic work-life balance
- Join a team of supportive industry professionals
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.