EARN a Negotiable Package Based on Experience incl Car Allowance
Join one of Australia's Most Iconic Home Improvement Brands
Utilise Your Leadership Skills in this Long-Term Managment Opportunity!
About The Company
Our client is a successful family-owned business operating across 7 branches nationally, providing a range of inspirational home improvement products to the residential market. Using only the best quality products backed by exceptional installation and service our client has continued to grow and prosper.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an Installation Manager to join their business in their Sydney based office.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, training, motivating and leading the team of installers
- Ensuring the team achieves the level of service that customers expect
- Achieving the profitability objectives of the company
- All aspects of customer service such as scheduling the installs and monitoring installations
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing tradespeople or installers
- A current drivers licence and a reliable vehicle
- Experience working with and meeting budgets
- A good geographical knowledge of Sydney and surrounding areas
- Excellent time management and project planning skills
- A drive to deliver first class customer service to a range of people via email, face to face and phone
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail
What's in it for You?
- Competitive Remuneration Package including Car Allowance & ETag
- Enjoy Working in a Supportive & Friendly Team Culture
- Utilise Your Leadership Skills in this Dynamic & Varied Role
- Long-Term Position Where You Can Grow With the Business
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate!
- Product & Systems Training so You can Hit the Ground Running
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.