Sales Support | Real Estate
Earn an Above Award Salary + Super + Commissions
Join a Highly Reputable & Boutique Real Estate Agency
Training & Development, Career Progression Opportunities
About The Company
Established in 2014, our client has created a reputation as a trusted and respected boutique agency in the local area. They pride themselves on their dedication to their clientele and their drive to achieving the best possible results. They provide a range of services that include residential sales, development site sales and acquisitions, auctions, off plan sales and investment property management.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Sales Support Person to join their company in Bella Vista, NSW, with the potential to earn an Attractive Above Award Salary + Superannuation + Commissions.
Reporting directly to the Sales Executive some of your responsibilities will include:
- Lead generations
- Training to list and sell properties
- Organise marketing and promotions
- Attending Open for Inspections on weekends
- Prospecting and administration work
- A current certificate of Registration
- Real Estate sales experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Must have a current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Must be available to work on Saturdays
What's in it for You?
- Earn an above award wage with great commission structure
- Work alongside industry professionals and gain invaluable experience
- On-going training, development and mentoring
- Career progression opportunities
- Big and modern office with on-site parking
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply today and don't miss out starting this lucrative opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.