Be an Integral Part of an Established & Successful Specialist Medical Practice
Build Your Career in a Rewarding Position with On-Going Training
Enjoy Performing in a High Paced Environment in a Close-Knit Team
About Our Client
Our client is a highly successful private specialist practice. They have locations in the Hills District and nearby suburbs. Our client’s vision is to offer an exceptional level of patient-centred care using the latest technologies in their field.
About The Opportunity
Our client is seeking a Medical Receptionist to join their company in the Hills District NSW, with the potential to earn $60,000 Per Annum + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to organise tasks, support the doctors and clinical staff in order to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the practice and provide an exceptional standard of care to their patients.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for patients and accurately process relevant paperwork
- Manage telephone and email enquiries and book appointments
- Billing and receipting patient accounts and general money handling
- Transcribe letters from audio files or edit Dragon dictated files accordingly
- Report to the practice manager and work as part of a cohesive team
- Work across the practice's both locations (locations are nearby and travel is paid for)
- 3 + years experience as a medical receptionist in a specialist practice
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Familiar with using medical records software
- Are proficient in English with exceptional attention to detail
What's in it for you?
- Enjoy work variety: Function as a Medical Receptionist during part of the day & then as a Typist
- Excel your career in a high performing and fast paced environment
- Join a team that loves what they do, supportive close team environment
- State of the art private practice
If you are looking to take the step in your career, apply today and don't miss out starting this dynamic opportunity as soon as possible.
Please Note: A Cover Letter and References are Required.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.