EARN $70,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Superannuation
Join a Highly Reputable Computer Solutions Provider
Utilise Your Technical Skills & Enjoy Variety in your Work
About The Company
Our client has been operating in the Caboolture region for 34 years and supports domestic to medium sized business customers, with a strong clientele in professional services such as real estate, accountants, dentistry and veterinary.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for an IT Technician/Consultant to join their company in Caboolture, QLD, with the potential to earn $70,000 Per Annum | Negotiable Salary $60,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation + Vehicle + Phone.
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain relationships with clients including scheduling, completing and billing of your work.
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Break/fix onsite repairs as well as managed services
- Quoting, installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading equipment
- Working with Exchange, SQL, Office 365, GSuite, Dropbox, Managed Antivirus or Backup technologies
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot any problems with Windows Service, HyperV or Desktop environments
- Proven experience in B2B information technology, including Server 2003 through to current release
- Experience with Terminal services, remote desktop service, networking, backups & trouble shooting
- Experience with Office 365 and Hyper V
- Manipulation and VHD/VHDX maintenance experience
- Strong organisational, time management and communication skills
- Networking Engineering and/or Microsoft certifications desirable
- Current drivers licence
What's in it for You?
- Company vehicle provided
- Great team environment with on-going training & support
- Career progression opportunities
- Enjoy variety in your work
Apply today and don't miss out starting this dynamic opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.