EARN a Generous Salary Package up to $100,000 pa
Successful and Established Specialised Consulting Firm
Utilise Your Skills and Experience within Defence Sector
About the Company
Our client is a consulting firm who has been around since 2009, they combine experience, relevant qualifications, and expertise to aid their clients. The core skills of the business are Acquisition and Contracting, Fleet Management, Integrated Logistics Support, Project Management and Systems Engineering, and Business Analysis. They assist the private and public sector organisations to successfully acquire and sustain capability, equipment, products, and systems.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Configuration Manager to join their company in Canberra, ACT, with the potential to earn up to $100,000 per annum.
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for the Delivery of configuration and technical support to communication projects.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Data management, entry, review, and auditing
- Developing and implementing project procedures
- Providing configuration and technical guidance to project staff
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Configuration Management or Support Role
- Experience using Configuration Management Tool – Land (CMT-L)
- Demonstrated experience operating and maintaining a Configuration Management System
- Demonstrated experience of configuration management principles, applicable standards and assessment, and management frameworks
- Knowledge commensurate with the skill level (Level 3 - Experienced Practitioner detailed in the Defence Support Services Panel) required of relevant Australian and International Standards, regulations, and Defence requirements
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.