EARN up to $35 ph | Negotiable Based on Experience + Super
Industry Leader in Innovative Digital Signage Solutions
Perfect Opportunity for Someone Seeking Work-Life Balance
About the Company
As a pioneer within the digital signage industry, our client understands that digital signage plays an integral part in the marketing, communication or information and are ensuring that a highly engaging and relevant experience is delivered through their signage solutions. Working with large retail and corporate groups they are a market leader in their industry.
With their rapid growth, they are seeking a Part-Time Marketing Manager to grow not only the business brand presence but alongside the business ensuring continual success.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Part-Time Marketing Manager to join their company in Mount Waverly, VIC, with the potential to earn a negotiable rate up to $35 per hour based on experience + Super, this position will be between 15 - 20 hours per week.
In this role some of your responsibilities will include:
- Brand management and corporate identity
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Monitoring and reporting of the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Managing SEO and SEM initiatives, including regular analysis and reporting on KPI's
- Managing all digital content including the business website and social media channels
- Developing and implementing all marketing material, campaigns and programmes in line with brand strategies
You will have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Marketing
- Experience with MailChimp, SEO, and SEM
- Experience with Google AdWords and Analytics
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Marketing role
- Lastly, experience with a variety of Social Media avenues
This position would suit someone who is passionate about marketing and is ready to take full ownership of the role.
What's in it for You?
- Flexible Working Environment
- Growing Technology Based Industry
- Work-Life Balance in a Part-Time Role
- Potential for the Position to Progress to Full-Time
Apply today and don't miss out starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.