Customer Service/ Call Centre Representative
Join a Family-Owned Glass Repair Business
Training & Development | Small Friendly Team
Enjoy a Challenging, Fast Paced & Dynamic Role
Our client is a family owned glass repair business that has operated for over 25 years. They pride themselves on being the dominant service provider in the glass repair industry to the business and property management sectors. They are a crew of customer gurus who put a glazier and a broken window in the same place at the same time and the magic happens! They also have the best of breed scheduling technology that puts you in the driver’s seat so you actually control the customer experience.
About the Role
They now require a Customer Service Representative to join their company in Alexandria, NSW with the potential to earn $50,000 - $55,000 + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, some of your responsibilities include:
- Liaise with contractors and glaziers
- Recording customer orders received by phone
- Allocating work to tradespeople
- Responding to customer enquiries via phone and email
- Follow relevant processes and procedures
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous call centre / customer service experience
- Experience using computerised systems
- Excellent communication skills and a strong phone manner
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced role
- Experience liaising with tradespeople (desirable)
What's in it for You
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- EARN a Negotiable Salary | Based on Experience
- Ongoing Training & Development Available
- Opportunity to Progress into a Management Role
- Work in a Convenient Location in Alexandria
- Team Building Events | Fun & Dynamic Culture
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.