Estimator | Vehicle Smash Repairs
Earn a Generous Negotiable Base Salary + Super
Established and Growing Family Owned Smash Repairer
State of the Art Workshop | Relocate to Regional NSW
About the Opportunity
Our client is an established smash repairer, they have built a reputable business by providing excellent workmanship and fantastic customer service. They pride themselves in being industry leaders and are always adapting to the market. They are the number one choice for insurances companies in the local community.
They are now looking for a Vehicle Smash Repairs Estimator to join their company in Mudgee, NSW, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Super.
The primary purpose of this role is to contribute to daily workflow through timely and efficient estimations/quotations and providing excellent customer service to insurance assessors and clients.
Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all quotes are completed in accordance to the Quoting Policy
- Liaising with customers, insurers and parts suppliers to ensure all vehicles are booked in within a timely manner
- Providing outstanding customer service to ensure all customer expectations are met
- Assisting the Customer Service Officers, Production and Parts Managers with parts orders, quotes and technical questions regarding repairs
The successful candidate will have previous experience in estimation/quotation within the automotive smash repair industry, as well as:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience using quoting software Bodynet and PPG would be desirable
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Brand New State of the Art Workshop
- Professional, Fast Growing, Family Owned Business
- Relocate to Regional NSW for an Outdoor Lifestyle
- Relocation Assistance Available for the Right Candidate
- Excellent Team Environment and Team Culture
- Career Progression and Professional Development
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.