EARN a Generous Negotiable Salary Dependent on Experience
Join an Established & Successful Dental Practice With a Great Reputation
Part Time Role Up to 2 and a Half Days a Week | Potential For Full Time Role
Exciting Team & Social Events | Beautiful Location Close to Shops & Beach
Varied & Dynamic Role | Work In a Modern Clinic with State of the Art Facilities
Our client is a small and friendly dental practice based in Beaumaris, Victoria. They have a strong focus on their patients being the number one priority and aim to provide the highest quality care in all aspects to help clients achieve optimum oral health. Our client has created a warm, friendly and comfortable environment for their patients at all times.
Our client is seeking a Dentist to join their company on a part-time basis in Beaumaris, VIC.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide general dentistry services to a large and well-established client base and perform other clinical duties when necessary.
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Deliver a high standard of client care that supports best practice and positive client outcomes
- Practice within the scope of a dentist as defined by regulatory bodies and organisational policy
- Educate patients in good oral health and incorporating correct practices in their daily routine.
- Provide clinical support to other members of the dental team as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 7+ years experience as a Dentist
- Current Registration with the Dental Board of Australia
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong patient focus and the ability to work as part of a team
Apply today and don't miss out starting this opportunity to utilise your experience as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.