Senior Administration & Loan Processor
EARN $85,000 - $95,000 pa Based on Experience
Join an Innovative & Reputable Mortgage Broking Company
Work in Beautiful St Kilda Close to the Beach & Public Transport
About The Company
Our client has over twenty years of experience in the Australian mortgage marketplace. Though primarily a mortgage management company, they also offer their own branded loans that are structured and managed internally. They provide their clientele with essential and specialised wealth creation and protection and have gained an enviable reputation as a company that goes the extra mile for their customers and employees.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Senior Loan Processor to join their company in St Kilda, VIC.
Reporting to the Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Check compliance documents have been completed and are in order
- Liaise with customers regarding any outstanding paperwork required for the lender
- Input information into the computerised system and submit online
- Communicate with the clients throughout the whole process
- Assist the broker to ensure they are meeting compliance requirements
- Process and settle a high volume of loans and meet set KPIs
- Review credit files and mortgage loan applications in line with banking policies
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the mortgage broking industry
- Knowledge of taking a loan from the time of sale, right through to settlement
- A strong understanding of bank and lender policies
- A strong understanding of lender and mortgage insurers terms and conditions
- Strong administration and data entry skills
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail
- Professional communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
This position would suit a self-motivated, hardworking and flexible candidate looking for the next step in their career.
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Positive Office Environment With a "Can Do" Team Culture
- Enjoy a Convenient St Kilda Location Close to Public Transport & Beach
- Ongoing Training & Development | Opportunity to Progress in the Business
- Use Your Previous Experience in this Interesting & Varied Role
- Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.