Generous & Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Super!
Established Boutique Business Who Have Built a Great Reputation!
Work Alongside a Fantastic Mentor | Large Treatment Rooms!
About the Opportunity
Our client is an established business providing athletic performance, exercise physiology, and physiotherapy services to a wide variety of clients. Their mission is to ensure their clients are cared for with passion and most of all a smile! With two roos dedicated to physiotherapy, you will enjoy working in a team environment and with a senior Physiotherapist to mentor and guide you along your journey.
They are now looking for a Physiotherapist to join their company in Rockhampton, QLD, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary Abse don Experience + Super.
The primary purpose of this position is to support and assist clients through completing assessments and providing therapy treatments.
- A current AHPRA Registration
- Current C class Drivers Licence
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Completed a Bachelor of Physiotherapy
What's in it for You?
- Professional Development Allowance
- Free Gym Membership at the Facility
- Some Flexibility with Working Hours
- Discounted Coaching from in House Coaches
- Beautiful Location with Affordable Housing and Lifestyle
- Opportunity to Gain Experience in Musculoskeletal Therapy
- Consideration will be Provided for Assisting with Relocation Expenses if Required.
- A Professional Development Program to Help You be Successful in Your New Role
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.