EARN $60,000 pa | Negotiable Salary up to $55k + Super
Innovative, Experienced & Reputable Chartered Accounting Firm
Intermediate Position With Future Progression to Senior Roles
About the Opportunity
Our client is an established and innovative Accounting & Financial Services Firm, who pride themselves on providing solutions with expertise, quality customer service, and professionalism, with a family friendly and flexible outlook.
Our client is seeking a Business Services Accountant to join their company in Richmond, NSW, with the potential to earn $60,000 pa | Negotiable Salary up to $55,000 pa + Super.
The primary purpose of this position is to work closely with management to develop long-term relationships with individual and business clients and provide financial services accordingly.
Reporting directly to the Partner some of your responsibilities include:
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns and BAS for individuals & businesses.
- Assisting with research for tax advice & ensuring compliance for GST & FBT.
- Work with management to build & develop client relationships for future progression.
- Some administration duties including answering calls, collating jobs, filing, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Company Accounting and Tax
- Experience with SMSF is beneficial along with Xero and MYOB experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Handisoft
What's in it for You?
- Flexibility Full-Time or Part-Time Available
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
- Supportive, Family-Friendly Team Environment
- Ultimate Western Sydney Location Offering On & Off Street Parking
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity to develop your career as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.