Field Service Technician - Struers
EARN a Generous Package + Super + More
Struers is a Global Market Leading Company
Schedule Your Own Day to Visit Clients
About The Company
Struers was established in 1875 and continues to be a global market leader in the manufacture and supply of equipment, consumables, and services for materialographic preparation and analysis of solid materials. Through their knowledge, and continued innovation they hold a significant market position globally. Their strong team dedication and passion for what they do has allowed them to continually grow and exceed their customer's expectations.
About The Opportunity
Struers are looking for a Field Service Technician to join their Australian Branch, servicing NSW, ACT, QLD, and other territories as required, with a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Car Allowance + Super + Potential Bonuses on offer.
Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering quality, professional on-site preventative maintenance servicing, troubleshooting, repairs, and installations of equipment
- Providing customer support by phone, email and online
- Delivering training and application support to customers on-site when required
- Maintaining accurate internal paperwork and customer database information and documentation of customer visits
- Supporting the sales team with product demonstration and lead generation
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role, as well as:
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication
- A proven, hands-on technical ability and background in mechanical and/or electro-mechanical field with knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- The ability to interpret technical drawings, electronic schematics, and wiring diagrams, and pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to schedule and plan service/repair visits in designated territories
- A current Australian Drivers Licence and a reliable suitable motor vehicle
This position would suit someone who thrives on working autonomously while managing their own workload and enjoys traveling to visit clients on a regular basis.
What's in it for You?
- Travel Around Australia | Yearly Trip to Overseas Locations
- Plan Your Own Work Schedule | Work From Home Office
- Excellent Training in Australia, with possible training in Copenhagen, Tokyo or Shanghai
- Support from other Highly Trained Service Engineers in Australia
- Ongoing Training & Development | Career Progression
- Notebook PC | Phone | Company Credit Card | Fully Equipped Tool Box
- Communicate Directly with the Manufacturer in Denmark
- Full Access to Product Documentation and Troubleshooting Information
- Work with a High-Level Organisation who Holds a Majority Market Share
Apply today and don't miss out starting this unique opportunity as soon as possible!
Visit https://www.struers.com/en to view their website.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.