Nurse Unit Manager
EARN a Generous Salary | Based on Experience + Super + Post Grad Allowance
Demonstrate your Knowledge & Experience in This Rewarding Role
Make a Difference in this Fulfilling Opportunity | Close-Knit Community
About The Company
Our client is a 48 bed acute medical, surgical, psychiatric and obstetric hospital, located in the scenic coastal city of Burnie in Tasmania. They have been in operation since 1998, servicing the north-west community of Tasmania.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Nurse Unit Manager to join their company in Burnie, TAS, with the potential to earn a Generous Salary + Post Grad Allowance | Based on Experience
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the coordination of overall patient care and be responsible for the allocated human, material and financial resources for service delivery within the medical-surgical ward
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the coordination of patient care in accordance with best practice
principles and within a collaborative multidisciplinary framework, including efficient rostering of staff in accordance
- Monitor, manage and report on service performance and activity levels
- Ensure current legislation, Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) standards and organisational policies and practices maintain a safe workplace
- Monitor and manage staff performance and development
- Relieve in the Director of Nursing role in his/her absence as required
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years post graduate experience in medical/surgical nursing with acute clinical experience
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications
- Current APHRA registration as a registered nurse
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the management of human & financial resources or a management qualification (desirable)
- Experience in a high dependency environment, ICU or CCU (desirable)
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic opportunity as soon as possible!
What's in it For You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- EARN a Generous Salary + Super + Post Grad Allowance
- Make a Difference in this Rewarding & Fulfilling Role
- Enjoy Looking After a Variety of Patients
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.