Industrial Sales Representative
EARN up to $65,000 per annum + Bonuses + Phone + Car
Established Manufacturer & Supplier of Material Handling Equipment
Ongoing Training & Support | Exciting Career Progression
Our client specialises in the supply of plastic pallets designed to suit specific industrial needs. The company has evolved into a specialised centre for the provision of a wide range of plastic material handling products ranging from pallets to collapsible bulk bins. The company has become an industry leader through an unwavering commitment to providing the best possible outcomes and solutions to the material handling challenges faced by a diverse range of Australian industries.
Our client is seeking an Industrial Sales Representative to join their company in Blacktown, NSW, with the opportunity to EARN $60,000 - $65,000 per annum + Bonuses + Phone + Car.
In this role, some of your responsibilities include:
- Actively promote the business's range of products
- Travelling throughout NSW to visit clients
- Quoting customers on products
- Answering customer calls and following up with field calls
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Experience selling industrial products
- The ability to liaise with a range of customers in a professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling capital equipment (desirable)
What's in it For You?
- Join a Small Team in a Supportive & Friendly Environment
- Start out in the Office & Move into a Field Sales Role
- Growing Manufacturer & Supplier of Material Handling Equipment
- Ongoing Training & Development | Comprehensive Training Program
- Autonomous Role with Ongoing Career Progression Opportunities
- Get Out of the Office & On the Road in this Dynamic Role
- Opportunity for Occasional Interstate Travel | Expenses Covered
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career-defining opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.