EARN a Generous & Negotiable Salary Package
Successful and Established Specialised Consulting Firm
Utilise Your Skills and Experience within Defence Sector
About the Company
Our client is a consulting firm who has been around since 2009, they combine experience, relevant qualifications, and expertise to aid their clients. The core skills of the business are Acquisition and Contracting, Fleet Management, Integrated Logistics Support, Project Management and Systems Engineering, and Business Analysis. They assist the private and public sector organisations to successfully acquire and sustain capability, equipment, products, and systems.
About the Opportunity
They are now looking for a Project Scheduler to join their company in Homebush, NSW, with the potential to earn a generous and negotiable salary package based on experience.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Organise, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine the effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules, and client relations.
- Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Assist project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years experience within the industry
- Cert IV or higher in a relevant field / Desirable - Degree
- 5 + years in a Defence acquisition environment providing project and technical support services
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy working in a professional environment
- Funded courses and training to further your skills and knowledge
- Fantastic career opportunity to work within the Defence sector
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.