Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Earn up to $130k pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Overtime
Family Business | Servicing the Mining, Power & Trucking Industries
Well Equipped Workshop | Latest Tools and Diagnostic Equipment
About the Opportunity
Our client is a family-owned and operated business who maintain and repair the equipment and vehicles for WA’s Mining, Power Generation, and Trucking industries. They have gained a strong reputation by providing exceptional customer service and offer a high level of expertise and reliability.
They are now looking for a Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic to join their company in Forrestfield, WA, with the potential to earn up to $130,000 per annum | Negotiable Base Salary + Super + Overtime Opportunities.
The primary purpose of this position is to repair and overhauling diesel engines, on-highway truck repairs, and generator repairs, troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanic
- The ability to pass D&A screening and medical checks
- Previous experience with engine rebuilds and overhauls
- Experience working with CAT, Cummins, and MTU vehicles and engines
- A current C Class Drivers Licence, Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanics
What's in it for You?
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
- Family Owned Business with a Friendly Team Culture
- Increase Your Earnings Through Overtime Opportunities
- Very Well Equipped Workshop with the Latest Tools & Diagnostic Equipment
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career-enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.