EARN $60,000 - $70,000 pa + Phone | Negotiable Based on Experience
Family-Owned, Growing Industry Leader in Building & Hardware Supplies
Join a Close Knit Team Environment | Utilise Your Leadership Experience
Our client is a growing industry leader in building and hardware supplies, thought of by their customers as a one-stop shop for all building needs and solutions. As the leading manufacturer of timber and steel wall frames, roof trusses, and aluminium windows in South East Queensland, our client can offer the highest quality service and professionalism in all of their dealings whilst providing opportunities for their employees to prosper through career growth and security.
Our client is seeking a Trade Manager to join their company in Caloundra, QLD.
Reporting directly to the Site Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day management of staff including recruitment and counselling
- Ensure purchases meet minimum order quantity requirements to minimise supplier fees
- Assist with management of stocktake of timber items as required
- Raise purchase orders for stock items in a timely manner
- Liaise and respond to customer enquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Monitor expenses to ensure they are legitimate business costs
- Ensure invoices are authorised and passed to accounts payable in a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2+ years of management experience including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration
- Experience in the trades or timber/hardware industries (desirable)
- Proven skills in business and stock management
- The ability to liaise with customers and suppliers in a professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong sales background (desirable)
- A willingness to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
What's in it for You?
- Family-Owned, Growing Industry Leader in Building & Hardware Supplies
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment | Great Company Culture
- Enjoy Building Ongoing Customer Relationships Through Excellent Service
- Utilise Your Leadership Skills in this Dynamic & Varied, Fast Paced Role
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.