Contract Position | Minimum of 3 Clients Per Session
Expanding, Successful & Established Clinical Psychology Practice
Beautifully Furnished Rooms in a Converted, Homely Cottage
About the Client
Our client is a clinical psychology practice that provides quality psychological services across the lifespan, including assessments, therapy, consulting and training. Their mission is to see their clients improve their well-being, reach their full potential, and live life in accordance to their values and goals.
About the Opportunity
Our client is seeking a Registered Psychologist to join their company in North Adelaide, SA.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide quality services to families, specifically children, and adolescents.
Reporting directly to the Director and the Practice Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Providing the appropriate services to the clients to improve their well-being.
- Working through referrals and pre-booked appointments.
- Taking detailed notes of appointments.
- You will be a Registered Psychologist
- Current Working with Children Check
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Current AHPRA registration
What's in it for You?
- Full Administration Support
- Marketing to Attract New Clients
- Existing Client and Referral Base
- Fully Furnished and Equipped Consultation Rooms
- Approved Supervisors, Peer Supervision and Clinical Endorsement
Apply today and don't miss out starting this unique and exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.