EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Super
Welcoming and Relaxed Venue in a Coastal Location
Perfect Opportunity to Expand Your Career in Hospitality
About the Company
Our client owns a hotel located on the scenic Central Coast of NSW, only 1.5 hours drive from Sydney. Based in a central location in a coastal area, they have a relaxed and welcoming hotel/pub venue with a recently refurbished alfresco style bistro, function rooms, sports bar, and bottle shop. They offer a variety of live entertainment on the weekends and significant accommodation facilities to cater for holidays goer, functions and conferences.
About the Opportunity
They are now looking for a General Manager to lead their team on the Central Coast, with the potential to earn a negotiable salary based on experience + Super
The primary purpose is to manage all the day-to-day operations of the hotel accommodation and function centres, with a firm focus on customer satisfaction and business performance/profitability.
This will be a very hands-on role and will see you working Front of House in the Pub, and driving the accommodation side of the business forward embracing the hotel's vision to become one of the regionals premier hotel, accommodation, function, and conference centres.
- Proven experience as either an Executive Assistant Manager or a General Manager
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and ready to work in a hands-on role
- Be a leader the encompasses and creates a great and productive working culture
- Demonstrated track record of increased business performance and achieving financial targets
- Ideally have pub, restaurant, function, conference & accommodation experience, across a variety of FOH and BOH functions
What's in it for You?
- Live in a Beautiful Beachside Location only 1.5hrs Drive from Sydney
- Ongoing Support from Experienced Managers, Staff, and the Owners
- Highly Autonomous Role With a Broad Scope to Take Control and Drive the Business
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.