English Teacher - Middle School
EARN a Generous Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
Opportunity to Join an Established Australian Christian School
Contract Role for Terms 3 & 4 2019 | Job Prospects After Contract Ends
About The School
Our client is a well-established Christian school with a diverse and multi-cultural student/teacher composition. They have expanded rapidly while consistently maintaining a commitment to excellence in teaching and learning over the recent years. They are a Prep to Year 12 college and online distance education sub school.
About The Opportunity
Our client is seeking a Middle School English Teacher to join their company in Caboolture, QLD.
Please note the position is for the third and fourth terms of 2019, due to the current teacher being on parental leave.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Act as a role model in attitude, speech and actions towards other
- Plan changes to your subject including costing and educational implication of the change
- Carrying out other duties as required by Principal
- Will have suitable teaching qualifications and are registered to teach with Queensland College of Teachers
- Will have experience in a similar position teaching english to middle school pupils
- You are a committed Christian and have respect for the Christian values of the school
- You are a confident user of technology
Whats in it for you
- Spacious campus with committed and passionate teachers
- Work in a Supportive Team Environment |Growing School Community
- Thriving School that Strives for Excellence for both its Pupils and Staff
- Great Opportunities for Career Growth & Job Prospects After Contract Ends
If you are looking to teach your passion in a diverse school, apply now and don't miss out of this amazing opportunity.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.