EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Your Experience
Join a Growing Electrical Contractors & Services Company
Invest in Your Career | Future Opportunities for Progression
Relocation Assistance + Vehicle + Phone & Uniform Provided
Our client is one of the largest and most respected Electrical Contracting and Servicing companies in New Zealand. Employing over 400 full-time staff, they have a strong belief in internal promotion, allowing the company to retain and build on the wealth of the experience possessed by its employees. From idea to execution, management to maintenance, our client provides comprehensive electrical services for the commercial, industrial and residential electrical sectors.
Our client is seeking a Registered Electrician to join their company in Nelson, New Zealand.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience as a Registered Electrician
- A current drivers licence
- A high level of communication and organisational skills
- Dedication to quality workmanship
- The ability to work as a team player or autonomously
What's in it for You?
- Benefit from the Use of a Company Vehicle + Phone
- Overtime Available | Potential for EOFY Bonuses
- Work in a Close-Knit Social Team Environment
- Invest in Your Career with Development Opportunities
- Wide Variety of Work with High Profile & Loyal Clients
- Ongoing Training & Support Provided
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.