Epoxy Floor Coatings Specialist
EARN up to $40 ph + Travel Allowance + Overtime
Leading Provider of Specialised Building & Construction Services
Casual Role Initially | Opportunity to Transition to Permanent Role
About the Company
Our client is an established and fast growing provider of specialised contractor services to the building services and construction sectors across Melbourne. They are a progressive company that understands the importance of investing in its employees and providing them with the training and support necessary for them to perform to the levels required.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for an Epoxy Floor Coatings Specialist to join their company in Melbourne, VIC, with the opportunity to Earn $35 - $40 per hour including Super Based on Experience | $75,000 - $90,000 in Full Time Role.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Executing coving and floor levelling
- Applying epoxy coatings & poly cement coatings
- Carrying out trowelling and roll coat applications
- Completing concrete floor grinding and preparation
- Mixing resin kits and other materials to exact standards
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- A current white card
- Access to your own tools
- A current drivers licence & reliable vehicle
- Experience with trowelling & roll coat applications
- A strong understanding of relevant OH&S systems and processes
What's in it for You?
- Leading Provider of Specialised Building & Construction Services
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Initially a Casual Role - Opportunity to Move to Permanent Role
- Opportunity for Career Progression | Growing Business
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.