EARN up to $60,000 pa + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Established & Rapidly Growing High End Cabins & Homes Business
Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Fast Paced & Dynamic Role
About The Company
Our client, established in 1993, is a successful family-owned company that is a leader and innovator in the manufacturing and construction industry. They service all of QLD and NT from their modern, purpose built premises in regional QLD. They provide eco-friendly designed cabins and homes that have at least a 6-star energy efficiency rating. Their buildings are designed to minimise the use of cleaning products, further reducing their environmental impact.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Executive Assistant to join their company in Gympie, QLD, with the opportunity to EARN $50,000 - $60,000 + Super | Based on Experience.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Booking meetings, flights, and travel details
- Arranging costings and drawings under direction
- Liaising with clients about colours, electrical plans & contract variations
- Supporting a salesperson when on the road including responding to emails
- Completing the initial qualification of web leads & data entry for the salespeople
- Creating and formating Design Specification/Proposal (quotes) to be reviewed by salesperson
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to adapt quickly in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar Executive Assistant role
- Previous experience in the construction industry (desirable)
- Good relationship building skills and be customer service focused
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel & other programs
What's in it for You?
- Utilise Your Experience in a Dynamic Role | Learn & Progress Your Skills
- Successful & Rapidly Growing High End Cabins & Homes Business
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.