EARN a Generous & Negotiable Salary + Super & Benefits
Established, Values-Driven Family & Community Services Agency
Paid Professional Development & Ongoing Supervision
About The Company
Our client was originally established in Bathurst by the Bishop and Trustees of the Catholic Diocese to provide a range of social welfare services. They have a team of professionals providing a range of services to promote the psychological and emotional wellbeing of individuals, adults, children, and families.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a School Counsellor to join their team based in Dubbo, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide counselling services to assist students within a school. The Schools program is a key service that is delivered to the Catholic schools within the diocese in partnership with the Catholic Education Office Bathurst.
In the role of School Counsellor some of your responsibilities will be:
- Working with children, parents, teachers, and school systems and group-based interventions subject to presenting needs and your professional qualifications.
- Maintain records including case notes, data regarding activities, referral, and other clinical and administrative information
- Working within the surrounding schools, with the potential to build your professional experience and develop therapeutic skills in a supportive team environment.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience working with children, adolescents, and adults,
- Qualifications as either a Psychologist, Social Worker or Counsellor
- Current Drivers
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Registration with the Australian Psychology Registration Board or a Relevant accreditation body would be beneficial
This position would suit someone who is personable, approachable and sensitive towards all clients and has an understanding of rural communities and what it is like to live in those areas.
What's in it for You?
- Rewarding role with a large tax-free bracket
- Beautiful location | relocation assistance available
- Further your knowledge, with paid professional development and ongoing supervision
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this career-enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.