EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Super + Overtime
Join an Established & Successful Multi-Disciplinary Company
Supportive Working Environment With a Great Company Culture
About the Company
Our client is a multi-disciplinary company specialising in Planning, Engineering, Project Management and Surveying with offices in Newcastle, the Central Coast and in Sydney. They treat each and every project as if it was their own and continue to forge long-term relationships with their clients.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Draftsperson or Junior Draftsperson to join their company in Tuggerah, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position will involve the drafting of various types of plans related to engineering (civil, structural, water and sewer), planning and surveying.
Reporting directly to the Drafting Coordinator some of your responsibilities will include:
- Completing quality assurance checklists
- Plan drafting and communicating with the supervisor in relation to job statuses
- Liaising with your supervisor and other staff in relation to workload planning and drafting instructions
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Draftsperson
- Experience in civil and survey drafting
- Any experience with 12D would be beneficial
- AutoCAD experience
What's in it for You?
- Increase Your Earnings with Overtime Opportunities
- Great Company Culture | Flexible Hours and RDO's
- Enjoy Working in a Supportive Team Environment
- Opportunity to Work on a Variety of Different Projects
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.