Warehouse & Logistics Traineeship
EARN a Generous & Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
Innovative Supplier of Glass Pool Fences & Balustrade Products
Exciting Traineeship Opportunity | Start Your New Career
About the Opportunity
Our client is a leading supplier of glass barrier products, they have fantastic customer service and supple to the trade and DIY markets.
They are looking for a candidate to start a Warehousing & Logistics Traineeship with their company in Noble Park, VIC, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to complete general warehousing duties while completing a national recognised Certificate III in Warehouse Operations.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Picking & packing orders
- Dispatching orders and data entry
- Arranging couriers and delivery stock
- Accurately receiving stock into the inventory
- Assisting with housekeeping and stock control
- Interacting with customers and couriers in person and over the phone
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and team player
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Drivers license and own vehicle
What's in it for You?
- Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start Available
- Ongoing Training and Development Opportunities
- Opportunities for Internal Advancement & Career Progression
- Enjoy Working in a Small and Supportive Team Environment
- Complete a National Recognised Certificate III in Warehouse Operations
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this career-enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.