Internal Sales Representative
EARN over $100k pa | Negotiable Based on Experience
Innovative Supplier of Glass Pool Fencing & Balustrade Products
Utilise Your Skills in the Building Industry & Grow Your Career
About the Opportunity
Our client are leading suppliers of glass pool fencing and glass balustrade products, they are market leaders and growing fast.
They are now looking for an Internal Sales Representative to join their company in Noble Park, Melbourne, with the potential to earn over $100,000 per annum | Negotiable Salary Based on Experience $60,000 - $70,000 pa Base + Super + Uncapped Commission.
This position is a technical sales role, you’ll need to be able to read plans and design customer-specific solutions.
There’s no cold calling, they have a strong marketing presence and an abundance of sales-ready leads ready to buy.
Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Handling sales enquires
- Using state of the art software to close more deals
- Providing technical information and solutions to customers
- Designing customer-specific solutions, generating quotes and closing the sale
- Strong computer literacy skills
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar Sales role
- Clear and confident phone manner and be well presented
- Ability to read plans and work in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record of closing deals and smashing targets
- Construction industry knowledge and/or balustrade industry experience
What's in it for You?
- Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start Available
- Ongoing Learning and Development Opportunities
- Opportunities for Internal Advancement and Career Progression
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this career-enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.