Human Resources and Payroll Manager
Earn a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Super
Join a Family & Community Services Agency | Established in 1988
Relocate to Beautiful & Relaxed Bathurst | Interesting & Varied Role
About the Company
Our client was originally established in Bathurst by the Bishop and Trustees of the Catholic Diocese to provide a range of social welfare services. They have a team of professionals providing a range of services to promote the psychological and emotional wellbeing of individuals, adults, children, and families.
About the Opportunity
They are now looking for a Human Resources & Payroll Manager to join their company based in Bathurst, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide advice on a broad range of human resources and employment relations issues while managing the payroll function.
Reporting directly to the Director Centacare and Diocesan Financial Administrator some of your responsibilities will include:
- Staff roster management, oversight of timesheets & leave request approval
- Review and update position descriptions and key performance indicators for roles
- Providing advice on a wide range of human resources and employment relations matters
- Keeping up to date with new HR practices, case law, legislation, policies, procedures & ensuring compliance
- Working closely with the Manager of Finance & Compliance, assisting with the monthly reporting requirements
- Processing accurate payroll transactions & payments including PAYG, superannuation, and salary sacrifice
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, managing all HR processes
- Knowledge of general payroll practices, procedures, operations, & legislation
- A Degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resource Management, Business or a related field
- Advanced computer skills and experience operating payroll systems (such as Micropay)
- Current Working with Children and Criminal History Clearance
What's in it for You?
- Company Vehicle Provided for Regional Travel
- Rewarding Role with a Large Tax-Free Bracket
- Relocation Assistance Considered for the Right Candidate
- Further Your Knowledge with Professional Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this career-enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.