Administration Assistant / Receptionist
Build your Knowledge of the Construction Industry
Ongoing Training & Mentoring to Further Your Career
Full-Time Office Position | Close to Public Transport
EARN $45,000 - $55,000 pa + Super, Negotiable on Exp
Our client provides building code, building certification, access and fire engineering consulting services across all types of buildings and industries. They are well established and their knowledge and experience are highly respected throughout the construction industry. With expertise in all classes of buildings and the highest level of accreditation, our client offers a personalised approach and pride themselves on their close working relationships with clients. They are a very busy office with tight deadlines.
About The Opportunity
Our client is now seeking an experienced Administration Assistant / Receptionist to join their company in Pyrmont, NSW.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting consultants in the preparation of building approvals and reporting
- Ensuring filing systems and office records are accurately maintained
- Answering and screening incoming telephone calls along with daily mail runs
- Filing and archiving of files and maintaining stationery supplies
- Typing, proofreading and assisting with creating and developing processes and templates
- Providing general administrative support to the team, Office Manager and Directors
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3+ years office or administration experience
- A high level of computer literacy including MS Office
- Strong communication skills and phone manner
- The ability to work as part of a small team
- A high level of organisation and time management skills
- Ability to use your initiative and solve problems
- Exposure or experience in the construction industry (desirable)
What's in it For You?
- Join an Established & Successful Consulting Business
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- EARN a Negotiable Salary Package | Based on Experience
- Work in a Convenient Location | Close to Public Transport
- Build Your Knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Ongoing Training & Development to Further Your Skills
- Enjoy a Fast-Paced, Varied & Dynamic Office Role
To apply now, just click the button below!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.