EARN up to $100,000++ pa | Generous Base, Commissions & Incentives
Young, Growing & Established Kitchen Appliance & Plumbing Fixtures Distributor
Great Role for a Disciplined Sales Professional Looking to Build Up a New Territory & Reap the Rewards
Generous Package Incl Vehicle Allowance, Fuel & E-tag + Laptop, Phone
Take the Next Step in Your Sales Career in This Challenging & Dynamic Role!
Operating from its Sydney Head Office, our client was established in 1994 and manufactures and distributes a range of kitchen appliances and plumbing products to retailers and kitchen manufacturers throughout the eastern seaboard of Australia. Their aim is to deliver quality niche products and provide a service offering that consistently exceeds customers’ expectations.
Our client is seeking a Sales Representative, to join their company in Revesby, Sydney NSW with the potential to earn $100,000++ per annum | Negotiable Base Salary $55,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation + Uncapped Commissions + Car Allowance, Fuel Card & E tag + Mobile Phone, Laptop.
The primary purpose of this position is to grow the distribution channels in Sydney and the surrounding cities. The successful candidate will be a strong negotiator and enjoy the hunt for new sales potential. They can work autonomously and enjoy taking responsibility for seeing the sale through. You will be ready to travel to regional areas in NSW.
Reporting to the National Business Development Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for achieving the sales budget
- Growing sales income from the existing customer base
- Increasing the customer base by developing new accounts
- Developing rural sales network at major regional centres
- Ensuring customer displays are relevant and pristine
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing programs
- Plan and report sales activities on a weekly basis
- Collect and report the market activities of competitors on a weekly basis
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3+ years of previous B2B sales and business development experience
- Experience selling plumbing products, kitchen appliances, kitchen hardware or in the wholesale distribution or building industry
- Strong computer literacy skills and above-average numerical and writing skills
- An established client base to be able to bring instant wins to the business (desirable)
- A Diploma or Cert IV business qualification (desirable)
The successful candidate will be a goal-orientated, target focused and an opportunistic self-starter. You will also possess exceptional communication skills and be able to build rapport with a variety of clients.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.