IT Security Administrator
EARN $85,000 - $95,000 per annum + Superannuation
Established & Globally Recognised Christian NFP Charity Organisation
Work with Cutting Edge Technologies in this Rewarding Role
About The Company
Our client is an internal managed service provider to many of the entities within the business group across the South Pacific region. They host and support services ranging from core business functions like accounting and payroll, through to church and ministry based solutions.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an IT Security Administrator to join their company in their Lake Macquarie or Sydney offices, NSW.
Reporting directly to the IT Infrastructure Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Protection of data by performing day-to-day information security operations
- Investigate routine security incidents
- Implement and monitor compliance with information security policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- Technical knowledge of network security principles, protocols, standards and data privacy practices
- Knowledge of network/PC operating systems including all Linux and Microsoft client and network operating systems and various directory services
- Proven ability to analyse, problem-solve, prioritise and execute tasks effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Support of the values, beliefs, and mission of the business and Christian beliefs
The following qualifications and certifications would be desirable:
- Tertiary degree (BA/BS) in computers, computer security or engineering
- Certifications such as Cisco, CompTIA’s Advanced Security Practitioner, CISSP, GIAC Certified Penetration Tester
What's in it for You?
- Work with an Established NFP Charity Organisation
- Work with Cutting Edge Technologies | Rewarding Role
- Ongoing Training & Development | Career Progression
- Great Team Environment | Supportive Leadership
- Full-Time Role Monday - Friday with Flexible Hours
- Opportunity to Travel within Australia & the South Pacific
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this challenging opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/