Gas Technician / Plumber
Potential to EARN $70,000+ pa | Negotiable Salary + Superannuation
Successful Member of Australia's Leading Gas & Wood Fireplace Market
Training & Development Provided | Company Vehicle, Uniform & Tools
About Our Client
Our client is an established brand that has been operating for over 30 years in the gas and wood fires market and has a high reputation for being a leader and trendsetter for environmental standards. They pride themselves on their highly efficient and revolutionary gas fires.
About The Opportunity
Our client is seeking multiple Gas Technicians / Plumbers to join their company in Marrickville, NSW and Brisbane, QLD.
The primary purpose of this position is to service and maintain gas units whilst providing a high level of customer support.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Servicing gas units in the field
- Maintaining service records and invoices
- Maintaining equipment and vehicle
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2+ years of technical experience in servicing gas appliances
- Fully licensed gas technician/plumber
- A current drivers licence
- A positive attitude and be reliable and hardworking
What's in it for you?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Ongoing Training & Opportunity for Career Progression
- Work with Industry Professionals in this Dynamic Role
- Benefit from a Company Vehicle, Uniform & Tools
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this fantastic career opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.