EARN $50,000 - $70,000 per annum | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join the Industry Leaders in Finance, Accounts & Business Solutions
Full-Time or Part-Time Position Available | Opportunity for Flexibility
Enjoy Work/Life Balance in this Fantastic Burleigh Heads Location
Our client is a finance, bookkeeping and business advice firm which is passionate about engineering businesses for maximum performance. Regardless of industry, they believe all businesses share fundamental similarities and can be improved, and/or optimised by utilising the latest everyday technology, appropriate structures and efficient uses.
Our client is seeking a Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager to join their company in Burleigh Heads, QLD.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide exceptional bookkeeping services for a range of clients. All work is performed onsite and there is no need to travel to client locations.
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities include:
- Data entry via cutting edge electronic platforms
- Accounts payable and receivable entry and reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Generation of customer invoices and statements
- Handling customer account queries in a professional and timely manner
- Payroll entry
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant Accounting/Bookkeeping qualification (or be working towards one)
- The ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of accounting principles
- Strong administration skills and the ability to multi-task
- A high level of IT literacy and experience using Xero is essential
- Strong communication skills and a high level of initiative
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.