EARN a Negotiable Salary | Based on Experience
Join a Boutique Property Fund Management Business
Progress Your Career in an Interesting & Varied Role
About the Company
Our client is a Sydney based boutique property funds management firm. They leverage their extensive property market experience by providing their clients with select direct property investment opportunities. Having experienced steady growth over the last ten years, they are now in an exciting phase and are seeking to expand their team.
About the Opportunity
They are now looking for an Administration Assistant to join their company in Sydney, NSW.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- General administration duties including data entry
- Assisting the Property Managers as required
- Answering phones in a professional manner
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Responding to customer enquiries
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of previous administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional computer literacy including experience with MS office
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to liaise with a range of customers
What's in it for You?
- Supportive & Friendly Team | Busy & Dynamic Role
- Join a Boutique Property Fund Management Business
- Interesting & Varied Role | Convenient CBD Location
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
- Opportunities For Further Progression within the Role
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.