About Recruit Shop
- Boutique, Innovative & Online Recruitment Service
- Exciting Period of Growth with Multiple Roles Available
- We Bridge the Gap Between DIY & More ‘Traditional’ Agencies
- Client Focused Business Servicing All Industries & Locations in AUS/NZ
- Based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, 5 Minutes from the Beach
- Modern Open Plan Office with Bar, Rooftop & State of the Art Tech
- Small Matters: We are a small business focussed on helping other small businesses - we’re here to help
- Pioneer Progression: We are committed to providing innovative services that save costs and add value
- Make Magic Happen: Helping our clients hire is often vital to their success - we always strive to make it happen
- It Takes a Village: We are stronger together - as a team we can always achieve more for our clients
- Be Cool to People: We value and respect each of our colleagues, clients and candidates
- Adventure Together: We want to make the most out of this journey so we can enjoy the destination together!
What do You Need?
- A willingness to learn and progress your career
- Previous sales, retail and/or office experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A relevant degree would be desirable
What Will You be Doing?
- Make outbound sales calls and respond to inbound enquiries
- Pitch the benefits of our recruitment service to new and existing clients
- Follow up with potential clients to close sales and develop your client list
- Consult with your clients to understand their recruitment needs
- Produce targeted recruitment marketing and advertising to attract candidates
- Use recruitment management software to screen and shortlist candidates
What Is In It For You?
- EARN $80,000+ in Your First Year
- Extensive 3 - 6 Month Traineeship
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Bonuses, Vouchers & Overseas Travel
- Progression into Sales Leadership
- Head to the Beach or Gym at Lunch
- Flexible Hours & Friday Arvo Drinks
Apply today, you won't regret it!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.