EARN $80,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Bonuses + Profit Incentives
Award-Winning Healthcare Public Relations Consultancy Firm
Showcase Your Creative & Relationship Management Skills
About The Company
Our client is a health and wellness communications agency covering Australia and New Zealand. Over the last 21 years, they have worked both in the areas of public health, pharmaceuticals, health IT, private health insurance, nutrition and the not-for-profit sector. They help the health sector to raise their profile, build their businesses and social profiles and have a lot of fun doing it.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Health Care PR Account Manager to join their company in Chatswood, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $80,000 Per Annum | Negotiable Salary $75,000 - $80,000 inc Superannuation + Business Development Bonuses and Profit Incentives.
Reporting to the Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Media relations - conceive, develop and implement programs
- Content marketing and social media strategy
- Event management - plan, convene and report on influencer and stakeholder events
- Resource production - liaise with clients, graphic designers and videographers
- Program and strategy development
- Supervision of supporting staff
- 4 + years experience in public relations or healthcare communications
- Demonstrated interest in media, public affairs and the healthcare industry
- Experience in working with opinion leaders and experts
- Ability to manage complicated communications projects
- Ability to work as part of a team and maturity in dealing with clients and suppliers
What's in it for You?
- Great location with access to public transport
- Potential to work from home and have flexible hours
- Be a part of a close-knit team with a great culture
- Personal development and career progression
- Work for a well respected and award winning agency
Apply today and don't miss out starting this unique opportunity as soon as possible!