Salary Package Based on Experience up to $100k
Rapidly Expanding Communication Coaching Organisation
Opportunity to Expand your Skills & Work in a Great Team
About the Company
Our client is a growing organisation training the world's best to speak like professionals, they are continuing to establish themselves as a leader in the personal and professional development industry and are frequently hosting programs, seminars, and events. As an experienced company with a dedicated and energetic team, you will thrive within their fun and positive culture.
About the Opportunity
Join our client in Sydney CBD as their new Marketing Manager. You will earn up to $100,000 pa | Negotiable Salary Based on Experience $80,000 - $100,000 per annum + Super.
In this role you will serve as the Direct Marketing expert & will work closely with the Sales & Program teams to develop strategies to leverage the database & employing digital marketing campaigns to communicate with customers across existing and future channels (e-mail, social, and future channels).
- 3 years of experience as a Marketing Manager
- A data-driven, proactive & creative approach to problem-solving
- Ideally, have a relevant Marketing or Communications Degree
- Proven experience using the Google Suite & CRM platforms
What's in it for You?
- Paid Personal Professional Development
- A Flexible Workplace in Central CBD Location
- Small Close-knit and Friendly Team Environment
- Varied Role Within a Fluid Company that Isn't Afraid of Change
- Fun Culture with Team Bonding Days Doing Escape Rooms & Lunches at Prestige Restaurants
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting career opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.