EARN a Negotiable Salary Package | Company Vehicle & Phone
Join a Reputable, Established & Innovative Electrical Company
Relocate to Beautiful New Plymouth |Relocation Assistance Provided
About The Company
Our client is an established and growing National electrical company offering a dependable electrical service and quality workmanship throughout New Zealand. Priding themselves on their highly qualified, experienced and registered electricians, our client is an innovative company that is dedicated to energy efficiency.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Project Supervisor to join their company in New Plymouth, New Zealand.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Complete planning and programming on site
- Maintain stock ordering and audit control
- Staff supervision and labour control
- Manage company OH&S
- Client interaction offering excellent customer service at all times
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A relevant NZ electrical trade qualification
- High attention to detail and a high level of workmanship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Innovative Electrical Company
- Benefit from the Use of a Company Vehicle, Smart Phone & Uniform
- Ongoing Training & Development Available to Progress Your Career
- Reputable Business Servicing New Home and Light Commercial Works
- Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Dynamic & Varied Role
- Relocate to Beautiful New Plymouth | Relocation Assistance Provided
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.