EARN a Negotiable Salary Package incl Vehicle + Uniforms
Join an Established & Innovative Electrical Company
Ongoing Training & Opportunity to Progress into Leadership
Relocate to Beautiful New Plymouth | Relocation Assistance
Our client is an established and growing National electrical company offering dependable electrical service and quality workmanship throughout New Zealand. Priding themselves on their highly qualified, experienced and registered electricians, our client is an innovative company that is dedicated to energy efficiency.
Our client is seeking a Registered Electrician to join their company in New Plymouth, New Zealand.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Complete various duties for residential and commercial projects
- Troubleshooting and providing hands on solutions for repairs and modifications
- Performing safety checks and inspections
- Providing reactive and preventative electrical maintenance
- Completing job in time frames and in a clean and tidy manner
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience as a Registered Electrician in New Zeland
- A current drivers licence and excellent communication ability
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of workmanship
Apply today and don't miss out starting this excellent opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.