Electrician - Air Conditioning
EARN a Negotiable Hourly Rate Based on Experience
Successful & Growing Air Conditioning and Ventilation company
Dynamic Role with Extensive Opportunities for Growth
Our client is a privately owned and operated specialist air conditioning and ventilation company, operating since 2008. It is a highly respected operator in a very competitive market. The company is now looking to hire additional staff to help realise the huge growth potential that awaits.
Our client is seeking an Electrician to join their company in Auckland, NZ. This is a new role and will take on all the electrical work which is currently outsourced.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Commercial air conditioning and ventilation wiring
- Complete heat pump wiring
- General light commercial work for various government facilities
As you progress through the role there will be opportunities to develop your skills further by:
- Assisting with the installation of HVAC systems
- Providing additional HVAC service and maintenance support
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience as an electrician
- A relevant trade qualification
- A positive attitude and a desire to own this space in the business
- The ability to continually extend themselves
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Join a Successful & Growing Air Conditioning Business
- Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Dynamic Role
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.