Air Conditioning Service Technician
EARN up to $38 Per Hour + Vehicle + Mobile Phone + Overtime
Successful and Growing Air Conditioning and Ventilation company
Dynamic Role with Extensive Career Development and Support
Our client is a privately owned and operated specialist air conditioning and ventilation company, operating since 2008. Their knowledgeable and highly experienced staff have a wealth of knowledge in tender contract works, design, and construction, with project management skills ranging from domestic air conditioning installation to multi-storey high rise buildings and commercial applications.
Our client is seeking a Service Technician to join their company in Auckland, NZ.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Service, repair and maintenance of refrigeration and air-conditioning systems
- Communicating confidently with clients to represent the company in a professional manner
- Maintaining accurate service records and updated information
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience as a service technician in the air conditioning industry
- A trade qualification and a current drivers license
- A current police check or willingness to obtain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Dynamic Role
- Ongoing Training & Development | Career Progression
- Join a Successful & Growing Air Conditioning Business
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.