EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
Join a Highly Reputable Performing Arts Training Centre
Enjoy Working in a Dynamic Role in a Fantastic Industry
About the Company
Our client is a rapidly growing dance, theatre, and martial arts training centre. They have a renowned facility offering 9 fully equipped studios, professionally staffed reception and office, plenty of parking and a designated area for the students. Their highly reputable faculty and facility have drawn a community of students that are hungry to learn and grow in their performing arts careers.
About the Opportunity
Our client is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their company in either Kirrawee, NSW.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and monitoring all digital marketing and social media platforms
- Implementing and supporting internal and external marketing initiatives
- Content creation and marketing for multiple brands within the school
- Graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 12 months experience in a Marketing Role.
- Experience or a background within the Performing Arts Industry
- Experience in SEO, Digital Marketing and Social Media Platforms
- Graphic Design & Content Creation experience
What's in it for You?
- Well Known Family Owned Business
- Local Opportunity in the Shire Community
- Small Close-Knit Team In a Fun Environment
- Opportunity for Further Training & Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.