EARN $60,000 - $70,000 pa + Super | FT Pro-Rata Salary
Established & Successful Business Providing Weighing Equipment
Permanent Part-Time Role | 22 hrs pw with Some Flexibility
About The Company
Our client is a growing and reputable Engineering company specialising in Dynamic Weighing Equipment. They design, manufacture, and service weighing equipment for mining, quarries, chemical plants, recycling, and food industries across Australia.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to manage and perform the bookkeeping, payroll, and general administration tasks required to support the successful operation of a small engineering business. This role is accountable for accounts data accuracy and on-time payments and reporting.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure accounts are up to date, accurate, and meet legislated requirements
- Creation and maintenance of Estimates in Reckon Desktop
- Accounts payable/receivable and reconciliations
- Weekly and monthly financial and management reports
- BAS, IAS & Payroll Tax preparation, submission and reconciliation
- Preparation of fortnightly pays, payslips, STP, superannuation including reconciliation and reporting
- Provide backup assistance and shared duty holiday relief with Reception/Admin Assistant
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous bookkeeping experience through to BAS submission
- Competent navigator of MS Windows environment
- Excellent basic mathematical skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong planning and self-organisational skills
It would also be desirable if you have:
- Experience using Quickbooks and/or Reckon
- CRM experience
- Business Administration / Bookkeeping Certificates
What's in it for You?
- Established & Growing Engineering Business
- Friendly Team with a Supportive Culture
- Ongoing Training & Skills Development
- Part-Time Role with Flexibility | 22 Hours Pw
- Potential to Work from Home 1 Day Per Week
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/