HVAC Maintenance Technician
EARN a Negotiable Hourly Rate + Vehicle + Mobile Phone + Overtime
Successful and Growing Air Conditioning and Ventilation Company
Hands-On Autonomous Role with a Varied & Manageable Workload
Our client is a privately owned and operated specialist air conditioning and ventilation company, operating since 2008. Their knowledgeable and highly experienced staff have a wealth of knowledge in tender contract works, design, and construction, with project management skills ranging from domestic air conditioning installation to multi-storey high rise buildings and commercial applications.
Our client is seeking an HVAC Maintenance Technician to join their company in Auckland, NZ.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of HVAC systems
- Communicating confidently with clients
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Maintaining accurate service records and updated information
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience as a maintenance technician in the HVAC industry
- A trade qualification (desirable)
- A current drivers license
- A current police check or willingness to obtain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Dynamic Role
- Join a Successful & Growing Air Conditioning Business
- Key, Senior Role within a Growing Business
- Manage your Own Workload in this Autonomous Role
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.