Business Administration Traineeship
EARN a Generous & Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
Innovative Supplier of Glass Pool Fences & Balustrade Products
Exciting Traineeship Opportunity | Start Your New Career
About the Opportunity
Our client is a leading supplier of glass barrier products, they have fantastic customer service and supple to the trade and DIY markets.
They are looking for a candidate to start a Business Administration Traineeship with their company in Noble Park, VIC, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide various administration functions while completing a national recognised Certificate III in Business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain software databases
- Handle internal & external enquiries
- General administration functions & tasks
- Manage records, account payable & receivable
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a high volume environment is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and team player
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Drivers license and own vehicle
What's in it for You?
- Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start Available
- Opportunities for Internal Advancement & Career Progression
- Ongoing Training and Development Opportunities
- Complete a National Recognised Certificate III in Business
- Enjoy Working in a Small and Supportive Team Environment
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this career-enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.