Administration & Accounts
EARN Up To $75,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super
Join An Established Access Hire Solutions Company
Utilise Your Experience In Accounts To Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest access equipment rental companies. Based in Sydney, this business provides a professional service and training at an affordable price for daily, weekly, and monthly hires whilst priding itself on exceptional customer service.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the General Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Accounts payable and receivable duties
- Banking duties including payroll, and invoicing
- General administration support
- Assisting the hire controller
- Processing hire orders for clients
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar accounts/administration role
- Hire/rental experience (desirable but not compulsory)
- Experience using MYOB
- High-level computer proficiency
- Quality customer service and phone skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn And Work Directly With The General Manager
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours Or Part-Time | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/